A calming metabolism-boosting latte for the holidays!
Green tea has long been hailed for its healing properties and holds many health benefits within its soothing leaves. Enjoyed in many ways, we decided this holiday season to create a Christmas green tea latte using our organic “Leafy Green Tisane”. Creamy, mildly spiced and rounded off with that classic green tea flavor, we know you will enjoy the tranquili-TEA of this delish holiday latte.
- 1x Tea Bag of Organic “Leafy Green”
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- ½ Cup Soy Milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 Teaspoons of “Hiranya Chai-Infused Honey”
- “Chai Sprinkles” or Matcha Powder (optional)
- Fill a mug ⅔ of the way full (approximately 1 cup) with boiling water. Add the Leafy Green tea bag and Hiranya Honey to the mug and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and pour the hot tea and milk into a milk frother. Blend until creamy. Alternatively, you could add the tea mixture and milk into a milk jug to heat and texture until frothy.
- Pour into your mug and sprinkle with Chai Sprinkles or matcha powder.
If you are after more of a tea kick, add an extra tea bag to really get that green tea punch. Looking to make it vegan? Substitute the honey for a tea-infused syrup, easily made at home and can last in the fridge for about 2-4 weeks. Enjoy it next to our Chai Gingerbread Cookies for some more festive fun!
Have fun and enjoy! Don't forget to tag us in your creations @calmerchai
The Calmer Sutra Team