Create a moment of chill with this divine chocolatey beverage.
Our super spiced cacao takes a walk on the cold side with this delish iced choc latte. Normally seen as a hot beverage, we thought we would switch things up for summer to create this delightfully cool libation. With a touch of heat, and a lingering chocolate taste, this iced (choc) latte will be your new summer fave!
- 1 Tbsp of Super Spiced Cacao
- ⅓ Cup of Boiling Water
- ⅔ Cup Milk of Choice (we like it with oat milk)
- Ice Cubes
- Ice cream *optional (any flavor will do!)
- Chocolate sprinkles or shaved chocolate *optional garnish
- Scoop 1X heaped Tbsp of Super Spiced Cacao into heat proof vessel
- Add ⅓ C of boiling water and stir to incorporate. Strain and set aside.
- Grab your fave glass and fill to the top with ice cubes.
- Pour ⅔ cup of oat milk (or milk of choice) over the ice
- Pour the Super Spiced Cacao mixture to the top
- Stir and garnish with shaved chocolate or chocolate sprinkles.
Seeking something a tad more extravagant? Add a scoop (or two!) of your favorite ice cream, from mint, to vanilla…or dare we say even more chocolate! The sky's the limit and you won’t regret reaching for the stars!